Thanks BonnieRose for the Blog Challenge! These are crazy and fun questions.
1. Would you rather wake up and find you can ONLY tell the absolute truth OR only lies? Explain your answer if you wanna.
I tend to be a very direct and honest person sometimes to my downfall. But I could not lie. I absolutely do not like lying.
2. Would you go out to dinner with a convicted serial killer OR American Idol judge Simon Cowell? Elaborate if you wanna.
Hmmm, hard decision. Simon Cowell is a horrible man. Why must he criticize everyone so brutally? Can't he be a bit more polite? I guess I'd have to say the convicted serial killer. Not that serial killers aren't horrible. I dunno. That's a hard one.
3. Would you gargle with mint listerine mouthwash before every meal OR lick a lime before every bite?
Mint listerine would make everything taste like mouthwash. It leaves a horrible taste in your mouth so I'm going to say lick a lime. I really love limes.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
but you know, alot of times serial killers are at least polite!
I was reading your other post, wishing I was going out for dinner tonite! enjoy!
Post a Comment