I'm having a fantastic weekend! Yesterday morning, my daughter and I went to get manicures. She absolutely loves it! She gets this glowing smile on her face like it's the best thing ever. It's so fun to see her so happy and for the $3 they charge for her "manicure" it is definitely worth it!
For lunch, we went to Target so we could get one of their ICEES that she loves. One bit of advice is don't get the soup! I didn't think soup could be screwed up but apparently, I was wrong. It was awful. My daughter loved her mac n cheese though. After eating, we shopped a bit. We bought her a few tops and a sundress and I got some necessities. I browsed the scrapbooking aisle but frankly, nothing good. I so envy some of my fellow PEAS who have Targets with great things from Heidi Swapp and MM!
Next, we went to Pier 1, which is one of my favorite stores. I found a really cool glass hurricane set to put on my new Target TV armoire and a couple of throw pillows. The hurricanes look great! I'll post a photo later.
We met up with my hubby and son at home and we all went to see Ice Age 2. The kids were both excited to see it. It's a cute movie... great for families. It was so nice to spend the day relaxing with my family. Today's all about laundry.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Isn't fun to pamper ourselves! I love Cherry Icees too!
DAna
I can't wait to see your Target finds! I'm envious too of those who have Super Targets in their neighborhood as they can get all the great Heidi and MM products. I have to go out of my way to get to one. So I do not get there very often.
mommy - daughter days are great! had one yesterday with mine.
Post a Comment