I finished my Omaha trip journal this weekend. I used Ali's scrapbook on the road as inspiration. It was fun to add postcards and brochures to tell the story along with the journaling and photos. This is the cover with a big 7gypsies sticker on it.
This is a map of the area that I stayed in that I cut out of a brochure...
This is the one and only postcard I purchase for myself. Our hotel was across from the Old Market which is a really cool restored area that was vital during the late 1880s to the commerce of Omaha.
On this page I just jotted down things I wanted to remember from the trip. Most of it won't mean anything to anyone other than myself and the girls I was with on the trip.


4 comments:
what a great and cute idea to document your trip :)
Cute scrapbook! I love everything that Ali does, can't wait to create a scrapbook on the road!
Steph
Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Hey! I live in Omaha! Glad you had a good time!
Jill
Post a Comment