Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Day 11: Oh Christmas Tree


We went to cut down our tree last Sunday so Day 11's topic was fitting. The photo on the left is my hubby cutting down the tree. I left I photo mat on the right page for a photo of the lighted tree. The kids and I decorated it yesterday. There are 2 hidden tags: one about real vs. fake trees and the other about our tradition of new ornaments every year.
My grandma started giving me and my sister a new Hallmark ornament every year when I was 5 or so. Now the kids get one every year. I also worked on an album this past weekend about my fave ornaments from a class I am taking online at Big Picture Scrapbooking. I've nearly finished the framework (I ran out of Heidi Swapp chipboard stars) and then I need to take the photos and do the journaling. Once I have some of the pages completed, I'll post them here.

3 comments:

Flapsi said...

I love the colours and patterned papers you've used - gives the journal a really swish look. Great pages!

Debra said...

gorgeous tree :)

Anonymous said...

love this!