I used Making Memories St. Nick paper, Making Memories ready-to-glitter stickers, A Rhonna Christmas buttons and the label is a stamp from Pink Sugar Pop which you can buy here. Love their stamps.
Just a little side note, I purchased my buttons from Acherryontop.com and they shipped the items promptly. It was my first purchase from them and I was extremely pleased with the service.
My first page was also made with mostly Making Memories products. I used one of their chipboard trees from their Christmas Chipboard value pack that you can find here. The date stamp is a fontwerks datekeeper stamp. Love their stamps too! That will be my unifying page element this year along with 3 buttons. I used the prompt for this year but changed a few "I may"s to "I will".
My day two page uses St. Nick paper again. I cut out a little snowman from some Basic Grey Frosty paper from last year's Fruitcake collection. I outlined the snowman with Crystal stickles which I just started using and LOVE! I hand cut the scallops on my page. The snowflakes on the red paper are stamped with Snowflake stamps from the Snowburst collection from Stampin' Up.
The journaling from this page reads:
To me, the perfect Christmas weather is a fresh blanklet of snow with the sun shining. Since we live in Spokane now, the chances of that are much greater. I don't enjoy driving in it but it is so pretty. Crisp and white... it just nakes every thing feel clean and new. The kids love playing in the snow and as soon as the first flake falls, they are outside.
2 comments:
Oh your pages are great Nicol! Love the scallops, the journalled tree and that cute little snowman.
These are gorgeous pages, what a fabulous idea!
Melx
Post a Comment